Sunday 28 October 2012

Indoor Soccer Shoes

I know you like Football and Indoor Soccer ? Do you like? ;)
Personally, I like much more play Indoor Soccer than Football but ends up being a little bit "obviously" because I'm a Indoor Soccer player. But this fact is mainly due to the terms of game that requires much more intelligence and quickness, so that gives a lot more excitement and adrenaline to the player. In another hand, I see and accompany with much more regularity the Football, don't know why exactly, but I always had more interest and knowledge about Football.

Opinions aside, as a player I want to buy a Indoor Soccer shoes and I'm seeing several futsal shoes, then I will show you my research and share with you! Here is, time to see Indoor Soccer shoes ;)


Adidas TOPSALA X
Nike CTR360
Adidas ADISALA
Nike 5 Gato

Nike Total 90 Laser IV

Well, here are the futsal shoes I like more and prefer, so I'm trying to decide which them buy. If you have a tip for me or an opinion, I appreciate that you tell me please ;)